Airpannier an awesome and tough pannier tested to a massive 140kg that fits in your pocket! A safe & sound way to carry musical instruments and just about anything else on a bike. Get on your bike and carry what you like. Patent applied for.
- Weight: 226g 1/4 the weight of an average pannier.
- A pocket pannier-fits in your pocket.
- Tested to an impressive 140kg.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Fully adjustable for safe & optimum riding position.
- Fits both sides of bicycle.
- No modification needed to bicycle or carried item.
- Rugged weather proof design.
"I’ve been using the Airpannier for a while now and I’ve found it to be an invaluable piece of equipment for my bike. I mainly used it to carry my 6 string bass to rehearsals and gigs, but I also found I could use it for medium sized pedal board as well as doing the shopping. By adding a large stuff sack, this turned the Air Pannier into a normal pannier, but without the fear of leaving a nice set of panniers on my bike whilst leaving it locked up in a busy city centre for hours at a time. We also managed to put a pair of conga drums in them. I found the Air Pannier to be a really great, lightweight, theft and stress free way to carry big stuff on my bike. I’m very glad to have run into Paul, the designer of the product. Thanks Mundo Music Gear." Ash Sager - bass guitarist